This is the 5th video and article about the worst ten mistakes you can make when searching for the best web hosting.
I will write & talk about how you can find the best web hosting services and how you must avoid mistake #5 – not testing the customer support before deciding on the best web host out there.
We will find out about which the best web hosting companies are, and also, which the best web hosting providers are for round-the-clock support. We will also find out why hosting company tech and customer support is so very important.
And of course I will reveal to you where you can find the best website hosting companies out there, and which hosts are the best when it comes to round-the-clock service and support. This is very important when choosing a web host and can be mistake #5 that all website owners may be guilty of.
Is Web Hosting Customer Support Really Important?
Have you heard the saying that says “money loves speed”? This is always true when you need to build websites or blogs and need to get them online quickly. The one thing you need to avoid is if your our hosting company offers poor tech and customer support.
Here Are The Best Web Hosting Providers
– Bluehost and Hostgator : best for low prices
– A2 Hosting : reliable and great shared hosting
– Siteground and Kinsta : a bit more expensive but have many extra features
– WP Engine : a managed WordPress hosting specialist
– Dreamhost and Hostinger : cheap monthly plans
These are very good hosting providers for a few reasons. Write down these hosting provider’s names and do your own due diligence when you can.
The Best Hosting Companies For Customer Support
– Siteground : best support overall
– WP Engine : best WordPress support
– A2 Hosting : good and fast customer & tech support
– Kinsta : best for technical support
– Bluehost : the most improved support overall
– Hostgator : the worst for customer support